D-EYE, a company in the medical device market, is looking for a person in support of the Marketing and Sales department to follow the creation of the processes related to the monitoring, management and development of the customer base and support the various types of commercial channels, differentiated by cluster and by geographical area.
D-EYE is looking for an assistant who have the curiosity to discover the digital health market leveraging this unique opportunity that will allow him/her to know in detail the tools used and the critical issues to be managed in a Startup Innovative.
The main business area will be carried out in the sales and marketing sectors, in particular working on the customer base in the pre-acquisition and post-acquisition and interfacing to various sales channels that will be developed, in particular on direct and indirect specialized commercial networks on various types of target markets. The support will be required in the oversight of partnerships with associations and Third-Party and in particular for the management of framework agreements. Emphasis should be given to the support of the tutoring and the story-telling for all the different channels of interest.
Important is the knowledge of languages, of course, we use English as the main language even at home + at least one other European foreign language (most preferred German, French, Spanish, Polish).
The tasks for this Marketing Internship will be:
• Support for the management of the company website
• Creation of content for the website and marketing materials
• Support for pre-sales activities: research and new customer contact, customer profiling, CRM management, survey, reporting
• Support to sales: relationship with distributors, co-marketing with distributors and partners
• Support to post-sales activities: follow-up of customers, collecting feedback, surveys, reporting
• Support and assistance in designing the production of content pages for Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Linkedin and other social profiles.
It is necessary that the resource has the following basic knowledge:
• Applied Marketing.
• Social skills, communication and organization.
• Organizational Autonomy and proactivity
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Italian
• Capacity in drafting and sending newsletters
• Basic communication with the press
• Willingness to perform off-site activities
• Appreciate basic knowledge of html and graphics software
• Marketing Internship paid with the possibility of hiring
• innovative work environment in a context of Start-up of digital health
• International contest
• Workplace: Padua
Product Manager, Applications & Services
Immediate Supervisor: CEO
Purpose of the Job:Identify and translate market opportunities and consumer needs for the D-EYE Smartphone-based retinal imaging system for applications and services into clearly defined features and functions and potential new product specifications. Execute those features and functions into applications in close collaboration with D-Eye applications development team and 3rd party partners. Be the voice of the consumer in all aspects of applications related matters. Identify which applications should be made available in D-Eye devices.
Identify the boundaries between features/user experience to be provided during the screening (on the phone using the lens, vs. those post-screening (smartphone, tablet, laptop and cloud displayed).
Responsible for the Applications Roadmap component of the Products Portfolio, including UI and any other relevant aspect.
Full responsibility for 3rd party application partner collaboration for the new apps and cloud roadmap development (i.e. stitching, pathologies recognition, Diagnostic Referrals to physicians, Health Screening image collection, Big Data mining). Trusted partner of applications development and design teams in D-Eye as well as 3rd parties in feature, content, schedule and quality optimization. Collaborate with Sales and Marketing to ensure that applications and their features and benefits will be clearly communicated in marketing materials and sales teams know how to sell the benefits of product to customers.
Create and maintain a set of data on the users and usage of D-Eye products and elaborate the metrics and KPIs necessary for the analysis of the business and to support the CEO in the strategy definition.
Support the top management and the Board on analysis for the optimization of the company’s business model and on analysis and execution of special projects.
- Be the passionate voice of the user towards all functions of the company in application related matters
- Collect, analyze and document consumer and consumer related data, metrics and KPIs also through the implementation of a reliable business intelligence solution
- Identify customer requirements and ensure users needs and wishes fully understood through the analysis of data, interviews and surveys. Translate those into application requirements in clearly articulated manner.
- Analyze competitive situation and competitor offerings. Know how own product compares to competitors’ from target user perspective.
- Lead the definition of applications from user perspective and manage trade-off priorities.
- Complete understanding of applications and their features
- Define and validate the application value proposition to intended user
- Drive application development; collaborate with engineering, design and other functions to ensure creation of winning world-class applications. Ensure alignment and compatibility with D-Eye devices and services.
- Create and maintain well articulated application feature and value proposition documentation
- Ensure applications are developed as planned. Escalate deviations and risks to senior management as appropriate.
- Maintain understanding of application portfolio competitiveness vs. competitors’ new or anticipated products.
- Manage all activities with 3rd party application partners. Identify candidate partners, evaluate benefits, negotiate business model with partners, provide required support, plan execution of the development and ensure coordinated launch of 3rd party applications to D-Eye application store. Ensure integration of 3rd party applications to D-Eye consumer offering and marketing activities.
- Act as external interface from engineering program towards sales, marketing, customers and partners.
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing to ensure that applications and their features and benefits will be clearly communicated in marketing materials and sales teams know how to sell the benefits of product to customers.
- Manage application lifecycle activities
- Active personal engagement in medical device environment, with clear views on how new technology (telemedicine) can improve treatment for patients.
- Past experience in product management in the digital sector on consumer applications and new technologies
- Knowledge of FDA medical device requirements is a plus.
- Solid understanding on application software and related technologies. Knowledge of application development and management practices, with minimum three years of solid experience in defining, creating and managing applications for mobile platforms (Android, iOS)
- Experience with 3rd party business collaboration. Able to identify, define and execute win-win collaborations with partners.
- Ability to take and drive decision in order to prioritize product requirements by directly and indirectly influencing stakeholders.
- Proven project management and structuring skills, and leadership skills to drive projects to happen on time.
- Strong sense of ownership and passion for creating world-class applications.
- Able to deal well with ambiguity and turn unclear situations into actionable plans
- Able to think out of the box and raise innovative ideas. Strong problem solving skills.
- Able to see not only the forest and the trees, but also the needles. High level of attention to detail.
- Results oriented with a strong consumer and business focus.
- Able to thrive in a challenging and dynamic environment. Proactive, outgoing and positive personality.
- Highly innovative, flexible and self-directed, but also a cooperative team player. Able to build networks fast.
- Ability to communicate and discuss technical topics with both technical and business audiences
- Good communication and presentation skills including fluency in English.
- Degree in engineering or business
iOS and Android Developer
Reports to: Hardware and Software Manager
Purpose of the Job:The iOS and Android Developer is responsible for the design, development and maintenance of the D-EYE Apps. He/She will be part of the software development team with overall responsibility for the, implementation, testing and debugging phases of the Apps lifecycle. We are looking for an iOS and Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile medical technologies to the limits and will work with our team to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications and telehealth architecture.
The ideal candidate will have experience as software developer for mobile iOS and Android OS. Specific knowledge in graphics, UI development and software optimization is preferred. He/She will have to be flexible and capable to manage the uncertainties and the changes due to the very high innovation rate of the projects, while keeping focused on the final targets. Team-working and problem-solving capabilities are a must. Previous job experiences at innovative companies or digital medical companies will be a plus. Successful candidates will be highly motivated and energetic, with a keen eye for detail.
Responsibilities:iOS and Android applications development, testing and debugging
Deliver across the entire app life cycle – concept, design, build, deploy, test, release.
Working directly with developers and product managers to conceptualize, build, test and realize products
Gather requirements around functionality and translate those requirements into elegant functional solutions
Build prototypes at tech scoping stage of projects
Working alongside the web developers to create and maintain a robust telehealth system
Working with the UI and UX designers to build the interface with focus on usability features
Create compelling device specific user interfaces
Optimizing performance for the apps
QualificationsMinimum 2 years’ experience in software development
Minimum 1 years’ experience in iOS or Android development
At least one published iOS or Android App
Strong UI development experience
Experience with iOS and Android SDK
Knowledge of iOS and Android's common software design patterns
Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
Debugging, profiling and optimization skills
Attention to quality through unit tests, automation scripts, and code reviews
Ability to work collaboratively in a fast paced environment
Excellent communication, documentation, teamwork skills
Must be self-disciplined, highly productive and work effectively in a small team
High level of attention to detail
Ability to “think out of the box" and express creative thinking and innovative ideas
Positive, enthusiastic, focused, polished and genuine in all internal and external correspondence and interactions
Good in English (written and spoken)